An open embrace!
An open embrace!
Δείτε τη συλλογή φωτογραφιώνΤΡΙΤΗ 15 ΝΟΕΜΒΡΙΟΥ 2022
Our family opened its “home” last Friday as part of the two-day seminar of the European Council of National Associations of Independent Schools (ECNAIS- European Council of National Associations of Independent Schools), which was organized at the MET Hotel in Thessaloniki.
So, we gladly welcomed a group of 20 ECNAIS participants from Greece and all over Europe. More specifically,
• We welcomed them to our premises with a theatrical performance
• This was followed by a tour of the internal and external spaces of our School
Our new and old friends had the opportunity:
• To observe our children picking olives
• To watch a puppet show in the yard
• To see games that enhance cooperation and communication between students
• To admire some of our children's visual creations
• To get to know the robot created by our IT Department
• To enjoy another theatrical event in the brand-new courtyard of our Kindergarten
• To listen to the entire 5th grade of our school performing songs about teamwork and cooperation with the accompaniment of musical instruments played by some of our students and two small rollers flanking it with their beautiful figures
• To attend specialized presentations of our School by our teachers
• To hear the violins and the choir of the Protypo Conservatory of Thessaloniki
• Have lunch in the specially designed area of our facilities and receive souvenirs
• To watch our children dance syrtaki, which they immensely enjoyed as part of their gym class
Dear friends, it was our honor to welcome you! We had a great time and we are looking forward to seeing you again at our School!