Δείτε τη συλλογή φωτογραφιών
Our school is situated in Elaiones of Pylaia, in an 18 acres environment, full of trees and flowers, in the heart of nature, enabling students to play in a healthy environment, away from the noise and the pollution of the city.
There are two buildings in our enormous yard that consist our primary school. The newest, which is characterized by innovative and sustainable technology, was built in 2019.
In the heart of our central premises there is the building of our Kindergarten. Our playground is equipped with a special safety ground, multiple constructions and accredited games, while our botanic and vegetable gardens contribute to a unique educational experience.
In 2015, our state-of-the-art premises of the Childcare Protypa 2-4 were added, specialized in the ages in question, opposite our central premises.
Specifications of our state-of-the-art new Primary School building
- Cooling – Heating of the building with DAIKIN systems
- The altherma DAIKIN heat pumps
- Underfloor heating
- Existence of a thermostat in each room
- Ventilation-air renewal in the building is done with DAIKIN VAM ventilation exchangers
- Central control system of the Cooling-Heating systems
- The production of domestic hot water in the building is made from a renewable energy source (Heat Pump)
- The cooling-heating systems of the building have no exposed moving elements, no sharp corners and high temperatures do not develop on their surfaces
- The installation of photovoltaic panels zeroes out the energy footprint of the building
- Utilization of rainwater using appropriate collection tools
- WC includes: sprinkler system, faucets with photocell, automatic hand dryer and controlled soap dispensing
- Installation of a lighting control system through motion detectors and lighting sensors
- Elevator inverter type
- The orientation of the classrooms is southwest
- Thermal façade
- Installation of thermal break frames and low-reflectivity glazing
- Planted roof improves heat capacity
- Sound-absorbing doors and soundproof walls
- Acoustic plasterboards
- Anti-vibration floors
- Large openings in the frames
- Central microphone installation
- Generator that works automatically in case of power failure